*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. becky the dragoness
  2. frist day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521140-macro-high-school/cid/640032-becky-the-dragoness
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1521140
you are going to a macro high school, but you are the only micro in the whole school.
This choice: becky-dragoness, has the biggest boobs in school and a nice ass- mean,horny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

becky the dragoness

    by: zerosonicdrive
Looking around you see a seat next to a sexy dragoness. as you walk over to you seat you take a better look at this huge creature.

you start at her feet, as you slowly move your eyes upwards you take note of her smooth legs and how sexy they are. moving on you look at her hugh sexy ass, to you it had to be at least the size of a house. moving further up her body your eyes go over her nice stomach, then you notice you wouldn't be able to see the top half of her body until your in your seat.

You have the following choice:

1. you climb up to your seat

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zerosonicdrive (UN: x_sonic_x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
goku455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521140-macro-high-school/cid/640032-becky-the-dragoness