*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521140-macro-high-school/cid/640038-you-climb-up-to-your-seat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1521140
you are going to a macro high school, but you are the only micro in the whole school.
This choice: you climb up to your seat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you climb up to your seat

    by: zerosonicdrive
after what seemed to be an epic climb you reach the top of your seat. "right" you hear the teacher say, "now that mikes(you) sat down, lets continue with our maths work".

as the teacher drowns on about mulitipications, you turn you attention back to the dragoness next to you. your eyes instantly return to her ass as it looks even sexier from here, you soon start to look further up, soon reaching her more than ample chest, they were so big they made her ass look small by comparision. at an estimate, they had to be as tall as a block of flats. after about 10 minutes of staring you eventually look up to her face only to find her looking right at you in shock. scared of what she is going to do you try to consentrate on the teacher. suddenlly....

You have the following choices:

1. she grabs you

*Noteb*
2. her shock turns to a smile

*Noteb*
3. the class bell rings

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zerosonicdrive (UN: x_sonic_x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
goku455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521140-macro-high-school/cid/640038-you-climb-up-to-your-seat