*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/669159-The-Womens-swim-team-practicing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1532741
You acquire a size-changing gun, starting a wild journey~
This choice: The Women's swim team practicing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Women's swim team practicing

    by: Ducttape Knight
Oh boy! It's hard to believe but you're just in time for the Women's swim team to start their practice! Some of the team is doing laps on one side of the pool, while the other half of the team is stretching before they start diving practice. Taking a quick survey you notice two ladies you know, Jackie is a dark haired beauty with fair skin who's leading the stretches, and she was one of the top divers your freshman year.

There's also Willow among the lap racers. She has short red hair and was captain of last years relay team that won the state title. She's always been a little reserved whenever you've tried to talk with her, but from what you hear she's quite the leader when around a pool.

As you overlook the nearly two dozen ladies swimming and approaching the diving boards, an idea strikes. You could augment a woman who's currently swimming and pretty much just startle her, or augment one who's diving into the pool, causing her to displace even more water than usual and confuse the hell out of the rest of them.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ducttape Knight (UN: navatar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ducttape Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/669159-The-Womens-swim-team-practicing