*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the Cafe
  2. A gift and a debt
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/652798-To-the-Cafe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit
This choice: he is right is a beautiful day out lets go to the cafe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To the Cafe

    by: mingusdew
"Brandon is right" you say "Its beautiful out we can't go home already, lets get something at the cafe."

"Ok as long as I get to sit down I'm tired"

You all walk to the cafe and take a seat in the outside cafe area. Brandon is scoping out all the girls in the cafe and walking by outside. You decide to take a look at the item you got basically for free from the shop owner. As you open the box to look at the wand something new is inside a note written on a piece of paper that looks 100 years old. 'The wand has the power to change almost anything you can think of; but beware as it changes the world around to always have been that way to all but the holder of the wand.' You think skeptically how crazy the old man must be but at the same time you are intrigued. You hold the wand when suddenly like something shoots out that no but you seems to notice, it hits a father who is at the table next to you with his 11 year old son. You look over and the father, who was once standing over his son telling him to calm down, is now looking straight at his little boy if not actually looking up a little.

"Did you see that?!" you exclaim

"See what?" asked Rachel, she and they look to where I'm staring and see the father reaching up and cleaning his sons mouth off. "What? its just a guy cleaning up his son, no biggie."

'The note was true' you think to yourself 'it changed that guy to be as short as his son, and no one noticed or seems to think its weird' You think about whether you should change the father back but decide its actually kinda cool that no one notices the changes and decide to leave it alone.

should you do anything else?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mingusdew (UN: mingusdew83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mingusdew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/652798-To-the-Cafe