*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm My Own Mother
  2. An awesome power.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/657133-Im-My-Own-Mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535003
You are a teenage boy who gains the ability to turn into a spirit and possess people.
This choice: You fairly Hot Mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I'm My Own Mother

    by: MysteryGirl
You put the ring in your pocket and walk home.
Some time later, you arrive home and walk up to your room. Curious, you quickly put your bag down and slip the ring back on.

"Woah..." you say in amazement.

You walk downstairs and see your mom enjoying a cup of tea, watching a few daytime soap operas. She usually finishes the household chores by the time you come home, so seeing her do this is normal.

Your mom has also been strikingly beautiful. For a mom, she keeps up with fashion. She was wearing a pink shirt with denim jeans, with some 3 1/2 inch high heeled boots on.

You walk over to her, nervous, as you never tried this before.

You take a deep breath and move into her. Almost immediately you feel your body change positions, and next thing you know, you're sitting on the couch, legs crossed in a feminine matter, with hands in your lap.

"Holy crap, I'm my mom..." you say, surprised that it worked.
"I'll have fun with this..."

You have the following choices:

1. Boss your younger brother around

2. Live out her life for the day

3. Go up to your moms room and dress up in her clothes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth1705 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/657133-Im-My-Own-Mother