*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hi, I'm my mom.
  2. I'm My Own Mother
  3. An awesome power.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/663004-Hi-Im-my-mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535003
You are a teenage boy who gains the ability to turn into a spirit and possess people.
This choice: Live out her life for the day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hi, I'm my mom.

    by: MysteryGirl
You get up and take her cup of tea to the sink, and pour what's left into it, then placing the dirty cup into the sink, along with the other dirty dishes.

As you do so, your dad comes home. He locks the door behind him and sets his briefcase on the table.

"Hello honey," he says to you. He walks up to you and puts his arms around you and passionately kisses your neck.

"Oh, hi," you say.

"I'm really tired, work took a lot out of me. I'm going to go take a nap, wake me when dinner's ready." he says.

"Okay honey, rest good." you say.

You decide it's best for everyone if you just live the day as your mom, since your mom would think if she found herself in her bed, that the whole thing was just a dream.

You check the time and see dinner isn't for a few hours. You finish washing the cup your mom used, and put it with the rest of the cups.

You walk over to the living room and your older sister, or rather, your daughter, walk in. "Hey mom I'm going to Johnny's for a bit. I'm going to eat dinner there, is that okay?"

You liked your older sister, as she never bossed you around. You nodded. "Of course dear, have fun!"

She left, leaving you with your dad, who's sleeping, and your little brother, who is about to turn on your gaming console to play a shooter. You go back to the living room.

"What are you doing? That's mi--, I mean, that's Joshs!"
"Mom, I don't care, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. He's not even home yet!"

You get a little irritated.

"Tell you what, you and me against each other on that shooter of yours. If I win, you aren't allowed to touch his stuff anymore, and you're grounded. If you win, you can continue playing."

"C'mon mom, no offense, but we tried playing yesterday. You sucked, you didn't even control right!"

You're really better at this game then he is. You know it, he knows it. However, he thinks it's his mom he's playing against.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth1705 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/663004-Hi-Im-my-mom