*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Give you a chance
  2. Other
  3. Mornin Sunshine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537358-A-Mile-in-her-Thong/cid/2904616-Give-you-a-chance
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1537358
You’re stuck in a woman’s body at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Give you a chance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Give you a chance

    by: meg83
I'll give you a chance to prove yourself but you are still getting punished.

I'll let you live your life and you even still have your old job and your own family but with a slight difference.

Since you like young women you'll become one and once I'm gone you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

You are going to become the 21 year old female version of yourself and I can guarantee you'll quickly learn what it's really like been a young woman in this old.

Your name is no longer Alexander Luke Taylor it is now Alexandria Lucy Taylor and you better get used to it....

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. Continue

3. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537358-A-Mile-in-her-Thong/cid/2904616-Give-you-a-chance