*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/2489022-The-Grunt
by revan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1542801
You’re a young man stranded on an alien port. Sex up an alien fem!
This choice: The Grunt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Grunt

    by: Unknown
She brings you over to the small grunt, and has you kneel down in front of it.

The grunt blushes, and stares at you with a cute smile. It thinks about what it could do with you... and then it clicks in her mind. She puts her feet up on the footrest in front of her, and wiggles her toes.

"You can play around with my feet. I'd be careful though, they are fairly sweaty."

You get rock hard, as you see her feet just inches away from you. You take little time to come up, and put your hands on the sides of her feet, feeling her soles and toes. The softness and smoothness of her feet was so inviting.

"You noticed? Yeah, I like to care of my feet when I can. Well, don't be timid, go for it!"

You massage her soles in a circular motion, gently pushing your thumbs into the middle of her arches. She smiles and leans her head back, moaning every now and then.

You then lighty tickle her soles, watching as she giggles a little, and goes from curling her toes, splaying them out, and bending them back. You tickle a little more effeciently, and she starts shaking, laughing loudly. The elite looks confused, but if it's okay with the grunt, it was okay with her.

You move to her toes, amd she goes nuts. You tickle on, and in between her 4 toes. She tears up, and begins to get a little wet. You tickle more and more, until finally, she pees all over herself.

She is a little sad, but too turned on to be mad.

You then take some itching powder, and rub it all over her feet. She looks at you confused, unknown to what it is. Then, after about a minute, she starts making faces, and curling her toes. You tie her up around the legs, so she can't do anything about it.

She screams. "Help, get this off, grrr!!! Get it off, it itches! Gahhhh! No! I didn't allow you to do this to my feet, grah!"

After about 10 minutes, it ends the torture. She is shaking hard, and panting heavily

You untie her feet, and have her feel them. They feel 3x more perfect. No wrinkles, so soft, so smooth. She gets really turned on at this point.

"You'd better do something nice now mister!" She says, half mad, half happy.

You nod, and then pick up her feet. You place your tongue on her heel, and lick up all the way to the part of her sole just under her toes.

She moans loudly, and starts to push her feet all over your face. You keep licking, getting her soles covered in saliva. You slightly nibble the heels, making her laugh when looking down at you.

"Man, you sure like feet don't you?"

You then go to her toes, and lick them. She gets noticably wet, and starts moaning more often. You lick between them, unmoved from the gunk between them. You get a small taste of cherries from the toes.

You then suck her first toe, and she gasps. 2nd toe, swirls it in you mouth, against your tongue. 3rd toe, much more turned on. 4th, forget it, she's lost in her own world. You then take all of her toes in, and suck, nibble, lick, just go crazy.

You look down during this, and see your underwear beneath you knees, and her left foot on your meat.

"Keep going, I'll just return the favor."

You go ham on her feet, as she starts pumping away on you. The more you pleasure her feet, the closer you both get to a climax.

You keep going, and she does to, curling her toes near the top of it, and going faster.

After a good minute, you both climax, sending your rope all over her. She finishes you off with both feet, cupped between your meat. She slows down to a stop.

"Wow, you're really something aren't you?"

"Dang, that went well, kinda jealous." The elite added.

You then look at the grunt, and it looks at you.

"Well..." she says. "how about we..."

You have the following choices:

1. Add the elite

*Noteb*
2. Go again

*Noteb*
3. Go somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/2489022-The-Grunt