*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1549511-Life-at-the-feet-of-the-Naruto-girls/cid/755725-Change-of-Plans
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1549511
A naruto character is shrunken and is at the mercy of the feet of every girl in town!
This choice: She releases him,for something much worse.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Change of Plans

    by: Lelouch
With Jiraiya beneath the sole of her sandal Tsunade felt a certain happy smugness from the situation. The man who was possibly the biggest pervert in the world and one of the greatest ninja who ever lived was literally under her feet. If that didn't bring a rush of power nothing would.

But Tsunade also felt this wasn't enough, Jiraiya had spent years of peeping even at Tsunade herself and for that he deserved to be punished severely. It was then a cruel idea formed inside Tsunade's mind.

From Jiraiya's perspective things were extrodinarily hard, Tsunade with her superhuman strength nearly shatted ever bone in his body from that one stomp, literally leaving him like gum on the sole of her sandal. From past experience the white haired Sannin knew Tsunade would be cruel and tough for a few days, but she will get over it and become nice again...or so he hoped.

In contrast to what he thought light filled Jiraiya's world once again, Tsunade was removing her foot from him. Peeking upwards Jiraiya felt a slight nosebleed come on from the nice view of Tsunade he got, but he held it back.

Ignoring the site of Jiraiya oggling her the Hokage let her lips twist upward into a devious smile, "I just got a good idea for how to really punish you you pervert."

Any hope Jiraiya built up in the short moments of freedom vanished then, he should have known better, especially from his former teammate.

Raising her hands from her sides the blond vixen began to perform hand signs in rapid conjunction, her eyes focused intently on the shrunken ninja. Knowing it would be foolish to run Jiraiya stood proudly before the giantess as she finished her techinique....

You have the following choices:

1. Jiraiya...is transformed into a sandal?!

*Noteb*
2. Tsunade....creates two clones!?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1549511-Life-at-the-feet-of-the-Naruto-girls/cid/755725-Change-of-Plans