*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/678526-Findings
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1551187
Batman is somehow shrunk, or someone he knows somehow grows. GTS/SM/SW GP for good adds.
This choice: Track the scream to.. under your heel!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Findings

    by: Unknown
The voices and screams were much closer,but seemed so far away.Harley heard them from below though.Looking down,the female Jester's eyes scanned the ground.A few rocks here and there,two ants.....

Wait,two ants?

She brought her attention back to the miniscule insects.She got on her knees,and examined them further.Harley Quinn let out a gasp,the two ants were Batman and the Joker,only reduced to a mere 1/2 inch tall.The Bat Vigilante and Clown Prince Of Crime were still fighting each other,even at their shrunken status.They didn't even notice the massive face overhead watching them.

You have the following choices:

1. Harley immediatly scoops them up.

*Noteb*
2. She lets the Micro combatants continue.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/678526-Findings