*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Bat in hand
  2. Findings
  3. Micro Heroes and Villains
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/681195-A-Bat-in-hand
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1551187
Batman is somehow shrunk, or someone he knows somehow grows. GTS/SM/SW GP for good adds.
This choice: Harley immediatly scoops them up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A Bat in hand

    by: RisingFan
Harley watches fascinated as the two miniscule combatants fought each other below her gaze.She hesitated to touch either of them, in fear of hurting the Joker.

Batman and the Joker fought each other, when they were enveloped in a flash. Tey continued fighting, their attention soley on each other, even as they heard booming as the ground shook. Suddenly they are shrouded by a shadow, they both look up to see a gigantic open mouthed Harley reaching down for them. They are to slow to dodge as the giant clown grabbed the two of them in her football field sized hand.

Harley brought the tiny men up to her eyes scrutinizing them.

batman and Joker looked in horror as a gigantic eye observed them.At this height they had a good view of Harley's face. Her large eyes and once cute button nose, down to her hangar sized mouth. Bith men shuddered at the sight of it.

Harley stared at the two men in her palm as she heard the thug, Larry stir in the corner. What should she do? Should she tell Larry about what happened or shrink him to?

You have the following choices:

1. Shrinks him

*Noteb*
2. tells him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RisingFan (UN: hawkergts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/681195-A-Bat-in-hand