*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gone South
  2. Backstory
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/794704-Gone-South
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1551644
What happens when you shrink with Bolt?
This choice: sits on you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gone South

    by: SchneeHund
Bolt turns around and lifts his tail up, setting his butt on the ground, right on top of you. Once he touches you he slows down a little, so as not to harm you, but you know that he would never intentionally hurt you.

Your head is easily engulfed by Bolt's ass. It stretches a bit to fit you into him. Once you are in past your shoulders, Bolt stands back up, lifting you into the air. This makes it easier for him to pull you inside as he pulls you torso in.

Bolt is loving every moment of it - as are you - and you can feel his tail wagging outside, lightly swaying across your groin, arousing you in the process. Your legs slide into Bolt with great ease as his pucker seals shut behind you, letting very little light in. Once you are completely inside of Bolt, his muscles relax a bit, giving you more room to move around. You take this opportunity to make yourself more comfortable as you rub against the sides of his intestines, feeling thankful that there's no poop anywhere.

You can feel the vibrations of Bolt's heartbeat pulsing throughout his body, giving you a slight massage. It feels great to you, and Bolt feels the same way. He sighs with relief and pleasure as you ---

You have the following choices:

1. prepare to be pooped out.

2. travel deeper.

*Noteb*
3. slip through to Bolt's bladder.

*Noteb*
4. stay put for a little while.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SchneeHund (UN: infernochao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SchneeHund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/794704-Gone-South