*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amy 13 (size 5 feet)
  2. What to do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/735582-Amy-13-size-5-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1551673
this is part 2 of the story about a boy who has a foot fetish for both boy and girl feet.
This choice: Amy 13 (size 5 feet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amy 13 (size 5 feet)

    by: Weaver Of Dreams
You decide to ask Amy, a shy girl with long jet black hair and brown eyes. Your on friendly terms with Amy, having talked to each other at neighbourhood gatherings and such. Amy says yes when you ask her and you start to think of different ways you can get at her feet.
After school the two of you meet up outside of the school gates and you propose that you race to your house.
"Haha, alright but whoever loses has to do anything the winner wants!" says Amy.
Of course you agree as this could be the best chance to get to her feet and on the plus side the race should make her feet nice and sweaty!
You both take off sprinting as fast as you can towards your house which is two blocks away. As you both run you smile at each other and exchange friendly banter. When you see your house you both put on an extra burst of speed and...

You have the following choices:

1. Amy wins!

*Noteb*
2. You win!

*Noteb*
3. It's a tie!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Weaver Of Dreams (UN: ant101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/735582-Amy-13-size-5-feet