*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ego...
  2. Receiving a power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553175-The-Part-Morphing-Story/cid/688367-Ego
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1553175
You gain that ability to morph your body parts once every six hours.
This choice: A jock  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ego...

    by: Unknown
"So I'll be shooting hoops again with the guys after class.." you hear Brent bragging to his posse about his daily activity. Brent's the mvp of your school's basketball varsity team. You got really annoyed at his reputation for screwing all of the cheerleaders. Or so, the rumor is told. And to confirm this, Jessica passed by and made eye to eye contact with Brent. He then gave a wink to her and smiled.

You're so fed up with his ego that you have an idea about fixing that up. You recalled that incident this morning. You decided to be cunning this time and that is switching your little guy for his big guy. You thought hard.

Suddenly, you felt something down your waist. Your little guy is growing, and it's not like an errection where in it would just grow and get hard, this one, it just grew. It's starting to get out of the underwear since it won't fit it anymore. You look back at Brent and saw him stop talking. You see the reaction in his face. You know he felt the sensation too because he looked down to his crotch and saw that it isn't like before. You looked down to your own pants and saw that it is bulging.

Brent stood up and asked for the teacher's permission to go out. You thought of following him since it's starting to get uncomfortable down in there yourself. You hurried down to the boy's c.r. and saw him horrified with your (it's his now ha-ha) little guy. You'd love to watch more of this but his (it's yours now, again ha-ha) own thing's giving you more inconvinience. You opened your fly to tuck it in, though it won't fit back. Got to by myself new pairs after this. You thought. Oh great, I have to stop myself from errecting or it won't be much more before it would be very very problematic.

You stared at him. "Whatchoo looking at?" he snapped at you. You left him in his misery and went back to your class...

You have the following choices:

1. Brent leaves

*Noteb*
2. someone else comes in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553175-The-Part-Morphing-Story/cid/688367-Ego