*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Receiving a power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553175-The-Part-Morphing-Story/cid/681006-Receiving-a-power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1553175
You gain that ability to morph your body parts once every six hours.
Chapter #1

Receiving a power

    by: Federation
It was a sunny day as you walked to school. Your name is Kyle Penburn, you are 18 years old. Last night you went out on your first date with your crush for the past three years and it went well. Overall your life has being going rather well recently.

When you get to school you pack your stuff in your locker and head off to your first class. Along the way, you are hit by a strange microscopic particle from outer space. The following words run through your mind when it hits you: "You may now morph your body parts to any that you see before you. Beware however, the parts may not then be re-morphed for thirty days. You may also only swap 1 part every six hours."

Taking a seat in class you wonder if you were day dreaming or not. Looking around you decide to test the power. At first you thought about testing it on your crush but then you remember that she had a doctors appointment today and wouldn't be at school. Shrugging your shoulders you pick another target. The person you selected was...

You have the following choices:

1. A cheerleader

2. A jock

3. A teacher

4. An exchange student

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553175-The-Part-Morphing-Story/cid/681006-Receiving-a-power