*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. shove someone up her asshole.
  2. naked
  3. waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1342860-shove-someone-up-her-asshole
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: shove someone up her asshole.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

shove someone up her asshole.

    by: dude
Cynthia looked down and saw another white woman running away. Cynthia grabbed her lifting her up she saw who she grabbed it was Nicole a bitch that use to make fun of her in high school. "o bitch your gonna get it!" Cynthia said. Nicole screamed and begged to be let go but it fell on deaf ears. Cynthia holding Nicole bent over and brought her to her ass and said "girl I'm gonna fuck you up!" and with that Cynthia dragged Nicole up and down her dirty asscrack several times. Then Cynthia used her "toy" near her hole rubbing nicole all around her hole then cynthia pushed her in all the way sealing her in. Nicole screamed as she was covered in shit and now was being pushed into the huge anus and then darkness. Nicole screamed and banged and clawed to get out but to no avail she was starting to come to terms that she might die in ther. Cynthia loved the Nicole was squirming she was getting hornier and hornier But her stomach cramped. What now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shit her toy out

2. Masterbate (finger and building)

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1342860-shove-someone-up-her-asshole