*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1516415-2-miles-tall
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: 2 miles tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

2 miles tall

    by: dude
They stood there wondering where they were. Tom stepped forward and said "I gotta piss so bad!" "Well I'm gonna have to take a dump soon!" Cynthia said as she walked and stopped in front of Tom.

Down below people were in a panic trying to escape the giant couple's feet. Many however stopped and looked up at their new gods. Looking up Cynthia's sundress was a tiny white g-string that disappeared in her massive ass. As they watch her walk it jiggled and shook then horror hearing her needing to poop they knew hell would come. Looking up at Tom with his basketball shorts they saw the monster bouncing and swinging as he walked. He stopped and pulled out his massive penis.

Then?

You have the following choices:

1. He pees

*Noteb*
2. Cynthia turns around and squats to suck it

3. People's pov

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1516415-2-miles-tall