*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Teacher
  2. The luck of the Irish
  3. The Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556151-Invaders/cid/1558662-The-Teacher
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1556151
Aliens are coming to earth...and infiltrating our people!
This choice: The Teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Teacher

    by: Saracen1187
"The female will do for now" you thought, as you continued observing the teacher exert her authority over the children in the room with her. You waited for the opportune moment, and that came when the teacher told her students to read several pages of the 'educational material' in front of them. You scanned one of the 'books' and assimilated the information. "Hmm, human history seems to be extremely violent, much more than our own" you said to yourself.

When the teacher sat down behind her desk, you made your move. Activating the device on your chest with one turn, your entire body began to disassemble at the molecular level and pass through the window glass as though it wasn't there.

You moved slowly towards he teacher, still unseen by anyone. You studied her in more detail once you were close up. Her hair was neatly kept and shoulder-length, her 'mammary glands' were just visible because of her partly unbuttoned blouse. You correctly assumed it was an attempt to impress any males that took interest in her. "This will be an interesting experience" you thought, as you moved forward and 'phased' into the female's body from behind.

It was a flawless possession, but then you had been doing it for a while with other species. The teacher's eyes mometarily rolled up into her head and her hand gripped her pen hard as you wrestled control of her body from her. "Interesting, no resistance was offered" you thought, tilting your new head in both directions. You then looked down at the human body that was now your own...at least for now. Her 'breasts' did feel nice, and you discovered they were supported by a garment of some sort underneath your top clothes. Accessing your host's memories, you discovered your new name, Siobhan Edwards, your age, 24, and all the other information you would need to live this human's life. You also discovered the name of the garment in which your new mammary glands were held - a brassiere.

"Peculiar!" you muttered in your host's accented voice, as you quietly pushed your chair away from the desk and looked down at the rest of your temporary body. You wiggled your toes inside your elevated shoes, and inspected the transparent, 'nylon' garments also covering your legs. "All the reports about these human females seem to be true" you smiled to yourself as you ran your manicured fingers through your new hair.

After another few minutes of 'exploring' your "borrowed" body, you decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...engage a student in conversation.

*Noteb*
2. ...leave the classroom.

*Noteb*
3. ...do something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556151-Invaders/cid/1558662-The-Teacher