*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The luck of the Irish
  2. The Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556151-Invaders/cid/713437-The-luck-of-the-Irish
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1556151
Aliens are coming to earth...and infiltrating our people!
This choice: Ireland  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The luck of the Irish

    by: Ace_Of_Spades
After a bright flash of light, you touched down on the plannets surface. As you looked around, it appeared you were in the middle of a small courtyard, surrounded by some large buildings. The courtyards had a few benches surounding a tree in the center. "Where Am I?". You said to yourself. You decided to find out sooner rather than later. Engaging your cloak and jetpack, you shot up into the air and looked around. You seemed to be in a small town, surrounded by rolling green hills and forests. There was a mix of modern and ancient architechrue below. Looking down, you saw a sign outside the building with the courtyard. You landed and looked at it, but couldn't make out the language. Scanning the sign, it translated to 'West Belfast comprehensive school". Nearer to the building you saw a flag. Scanning this too, you found out you were in the province of 'Ireland'. 'Thats rather lazily named'. You thought.

Pearing through one window, you notcied a group of younger looking humans chatting in a corridor, all dressed in a sharp uniform. "Ah this must be a human educational facilty of some sort". You said to yourself. One of the humans overheard this and looked in your directon. He couldn't see you however, as you still had your cloak engaged. "Whats that matter Patrick?" Asked one of the other boys. "Nothing, must have just been the wind". He replied in his regional accent. You couldn't help but smile at the ignorance of these humans. You moved along the wall looking into a different into a different classroom. There was a whole class of students sitting at their desks, looking bored and miserable. At the front of the class, you saw an older human female ordering the class about.

She was older than the students but still a young woman, 20 or so years of exsistence perhaps. She had white skin and brown hair, a short but sleek figure and was slim too. She was wearing an emerald green female buisness suit and skirt. She also wore elevated shoes, which were also the same colour. "Whats with all the green?". You thought. She also spoke with a regional accent. You began to ponder on your decisions. You could either obtain this woman with a small ammount of power of human youths, or you could be one of the youths themselves. Hey, it wouldn't be that bad to be a kid again, even if you were a human kid. As your mind pondered, you overheard some of the shouting in the converation between the teacher and student. You PDF instantly translated it. "If you don't stop with this shenanigans, I'll send you straight to the headteacher!!". The woman seemed to be exclaming. 'Hmm, a headteacher would definatly have the most power in this facility, being the boss and such". You muttered to yourself. This only presented you with another option however, and your mind pondered in thought.

Eventually you decided on...

You have the following choices:

1. The Teacher

2. One of the students

*Noteb*
3. The Headteacher

*Noteb*
4. Go find someone else in town

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace_Of_Spades (UN: whufc15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556151-Invaders/cid/713437-The-luck-of-the-Irish