*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To hell with canon!!
  2. How do we begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556425-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS-AS/cid/1017090-To-hell-with-canon
by Blake
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1556425
AS: Another Story. Non-canon spin-off
This choice: Special #3...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To hell with canon!!

    by: Blake
Well, as the title subtly suggests, I had the idea of minor spin offs... (Yeah, minor spin offs inside a whole spin off story... not the hardest thing to figure out). However, these spin off series might ignore the complete canon or just parts of it. I also intend to give different tints to these stories, although, somehow keeping the original essence... a bit complicated, in fact, this idea was born from the fact I haven't written in a while, and somehow the accumulated unused inspiration becomes distressing.

None of the stories here are canon, nor is this whole interactive, this was once the real sequel, but I didn't expect that the originally spin-off X series would become so much better. That's thanks to my friends who have supported that story: Luigi P. Friendly Thinker Pen 02jsharp Here's the link http://www.writing.com/main/interact/ite...

Also, I hadn't considered it, but the X series sticks more to the original idea than this story, which blows most of the original story to hell, I mean... I know that super powers and stuff are fantasy, but time traveling is still crazier than that... Anyway, these stories are most likely to ignore the original story, keeping the characters with slight modifications to fit into their current universe. As I'm writing this, I'm thinking about how to branch this new series of stories, which are supposed to be kept minor, since the whole story didn't make it as a true sequel.

As of the characters, they'll retain their age and most of personality, though they'll be adapted to the different worlds.

About the choices below:

The first one is already known, I toyed a bit with that genre with the SWGF/GTS 1.5, but in difference of that, this wouldn't stick to the original story nor the backstory given by it and the X series (It may sound confusing, but SWGF/GTS 1.5 sticks to the back story, and shows the characters in their younger versions, but it keeps parts of the canon, for example, Joana and Blake meeting at 7th grade, Karina befriending Blake at 9 years old, etc). These stories are supposed to be complete changes to the story, keeping only the caracters and maybe the context of 2000-2010's world. Most of these might be radical changes on how the characters grew up or something.

The second one might sound ambiguous, but with fantasy I mean an alternate world, in a different age, for example, Middle Age-like, Renaissance-like or maybe even a futuristic world (hell, I might even leave option for a prehistoric-ancient world), involving maybe magic and/or technology. If I get an idea I'll write, but is someone has already one, go ahead. My invitation to add is always open.

The third and fourth ones may be the craziest one, a spin-off-fan fic hybrid... (or maybe author-fic? since I'm the author... it makes no sense anyway XD). And NO, with this I don't mean to involve my characters in anything hentai related. I had the not-so-good the idea of a story mixed with my characters and maybe some anime/videogame/movie. I have a small project on this one, but you'll know soon enough which one I'll be working on. By the way, I DON'T intend to replace the series' characters with mine, as the title says, they would appear as additional characters

Well, that's all I've thought of. If someone wants to suggest a fifth branch and its possible option, I'll be glad to discuss it by e-mail. I'm online almost every day, so, I'll reply as soon as possible. Have a nice reading!

PS: The item "Blake... Another Future" is NOT canon. Is just the prelude for this interactive's main story, and no, I'm not otaku nor a very hardcore gamer, that's why my choices would be limited in the guests path
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blake (UN: shadow_blade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556425-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS-AS/cid/1017090-To-hell-with-canon