*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. samantha quintenson
  2. choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1559469-the-kidnapped-transformation/cid/1087632-samantha-quintenson
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1559469
you kidnap a girl and strange things happen.
This choice: samantha quintenson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

samantha quintenson

    by: Aly
After a lot of debate you finally came upon the decision to take on the life of young samantha quintenson. her life has just begun, you could mold her into anything you want, but you need to act fast. the police have been investigating the abductions, and it was pretty obvious you were an amateur at abduction. they were closing in. if you did not make the swap soon you were sure to be arrested.
You were preparing the final stages of the swap, the potion was very strong, you only made about a shot glass worth, but that was enough to make one switch. after taking half a shot for yourself you would have to force the girl to take the rest of it. and then, finally you would have to kiss her. after the kiss the potion would take effect and you would enter that young body, the body that you will be able to shape the way you want it, for the rest of your life.
the potion was split. the kidnapped people were unconscious, the effect of chloroform, and you were just about to take your sip, that is until you heard whispering and footsteps outside, you thought nothing of it until you heard a gun get cocked. you quickly take your sip, then grab the other. but too late the cops burst in, you have no choice you force the potion down the unconscious throat of ___________, just as the cops rush in. you take one last kiss in this body.

You have the following choices:

1. Samantha

*Noteb*
2. Rina, she was closer

*Noteb*
3. terra, she was closer

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aly (UN: quickj121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1559469-the-kidnapped-transformation/cid/1087632-samantha-quintenson