*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1559469-the-kidnapped-transformation/cid/694998-choices
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1559469
you kidnap a girl and strange things happen.
Chapter #1

choices

    by: Aly
your name is roger James. you are a very poor man who lost his job at a secret government facility, who has since made you unemployable, you cannot get a job (because of a fake psych evaluation). but what they dont know is that you took with you the knowledge of their latest experiment. the mind swapping potion. and now after careful searching you found a life worth stealing. but who is it. you found five subjects. and kidnapped them all, tied up in your large apartment, which you will be evicted from next week.

here are your choices:

Jewel Quintenson. daughter of rich industrialist. 15 years old. blond hair, blue eyes. perfect figure. c sized breasts. complete bitch.

Terra Janson. African American 19 year old. short black hair, dd breasts and huge ass. works as dancer in rap videos.

john branson. new young scientist who took over your job at the government facility, and fixed your psych report.

samantha quintenson. the younger sister of jewel. she is nine years old and has a long life ahead of her. blond hair and blue eyes.

Rina. young girl you picked up off the street, hooker. long brown hair, dd breasts. nice legs and ass, unknown last name or past. no known family members. no sexual diseases.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. jewel quintenson

*Noteb*
2. terra janson

3. john branson

4. samantha quintenson

5. rina

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aly (UN: quickj121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1559469-the-kidnapped-transformation/cid/694998-choices