*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shopping With The Blondie
  2. SA-TUR-DAY!
  3. Life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/693410-Shopping-With-The-Blondie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1561472
Live out your life.....just really,really tiny.
This choice: December,going shopping with her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shopping With The Blondie

    by: Unknown
Your older sister December.Sighing,you hand-palmed your face.You loved her,but she wasn't that smart sometimes.Heck,you ranked her as one of the dumbest Blondes you've ever seen.One time,she was standing right there,while your younger sister Melody was shaking you violently in her fist.You had ticked Melody off,telling her that Hello Kitty wasn't one of the best cartoons invented.While you were jumbled about in her unbelievably huge fist,she just said:"Aw,that's adorable!"

And,you had to go shopping with her today.A major bore.Most of the time,she entirely forgot about you,leaving you stuck in her pocket for hours on end until she had to fish out her cellphone,and remembered you.


A minor earthquake.Then,they became more and more violent,until they staggered beyond the richter scale's measurements.This is how it usually is for you when a person walks.The door to the closet opens,and there stood your Older Sister December."Good Morning!!"She cooed,walking closer to the cotton fiber on the floor she knew you were on.

Looking upwards,you were still awed at.....just the sheer size of a normal person.They were astronomical to say the least!!A Massive wall of rubber was the the thick of December's flip-flop,on which continent-sized toes rested.Her legs were pillars that stopped at a skirt.You couldn't see her face.Planet-sized breasts blocked that.

You have the following choices:

1. December Forgets Why she's in the Closet.

2. She Picks You up,Shopping Day.....

3. Reader's Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/693410-Shopping-With-The-Blondie