*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. SEX
  2. your girlfriend
  3. DareDevil
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/708788-SEX
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: go to my bed room ( wink )  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

SEX

    by: Trisha
"Oooh" she says. She carries you to your bedroom on the second floor and locks the door behind. "So are you as good as you claim?"
"Fuck yeah, baby! Now put me on mah bed!" you yell. She puts you on your bed.
"All right. Let's go. Nobody's home, right?"
"We're all alone, now get naked." She backs up so you can watch. She takes off her skimpy shirt and throws it off. Next she grabs her pants and drops 'em. Then she picks you up and drops you in her cleavage. She giggles and jiggles. You're tightly in place until she unclasps her bra and you spill onto your bed.
She gets a grin as she slowly pulls off her panties, teasing you; you already have an enormous boner. She finally gets them off. She laughs and picks you up and puts you in them and shakes them around. She finally pours you out and says, "Okay, let's get to this!" She lays down and sprawls out. "You care to lead?"
You simply go ahead and walk between her legs. Her giant pussy lies before you, recently shaven. You stick your arm in and push around. She begins moaning and impulsively pushes on you. You stick your other arm in and then a leg. finally you dive fully in.
You dig around and get pretty far in. She moans so loud even you can hear it through her. Her juices surround you and you suck them in. Her muscles try to crush you, but you survive.
The flow finally forces you out and you spill onto the bed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shit, Alexis just barged in!

*Noteb*
2. "Okay, now your turn to enjoy...."

*Noteb*
3. "Okay, now do me in the ass!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trisha (UN: spongebob1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/708788-SEX