*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564522-Meeting-Stephanie-McMahon/cid/2219945-You-push-Stephanies-feet-of-your-face-you-can
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564522
A young wrestler finds out that Stephanie really is a bitch as she makes him her slave.
This choice: You push Stephanies feet of your face, you can't breathe.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You push Stephanies feet of your face, you can&...

    by: Scrub3
Both of Stephanie's feet, now covered in my saliva, were resting on my face for a long time. All I could smell was the stench of her soles and it was awful, but before long I couldn't even smell them. I couldn't smell them because her feet were pressing against my face so hard I could barely breathe. I sat there for as long as possible but I could no longer take it. Despite what she may do to me, I either suffocated under her feet or pushed them away and faced her wrath. I choose to push them away. As soon as I did it, she stopped mid way through her conversation. I was worried she would expose me to the other women but instead she went on with the conversation although she sounded a bit pissed off now. I sat there for a bit waiting to be punished, her feet were resting on my lap. Suddenly her right foot shot forward and pressed in hard onto my crotch. I opened my moth to let out a yell but suddenly her left foot shot up and straight into my mouth. Her foot went deep, my tongue crushed by her soles, her toes tickling the back of my throat, my cheeks being stretched out my her foot. Her other foot was still pressed hard up against my crotch. Her toes were crushing my balls, and as she pressed harder she began to wiggle them. This created even more pain yet I couldn't deny the sensation of feeling her toes wiggle against my balls aroused me a bit. My dick started to get hard, not full on but enough for her to notice. This must have enraged her more. She was doing this as a punishment and I wasn't meant to be enjoying it, not even a little. She took her left foot, the one in my mouth, and shoved it in even deeper. I could feel my teeth against the top of her foot. I decided to try to please her more, get back on her good side. As her foot was gagging me, I lifted up my tongue with the little space it had, and began rubbing it hard against her soles. I could feel every wrinkle in them and tried my best to get between them. Her right foot was still pressed incredible hard on my crotch but the more I worked my tongue in between her wrinkles the less pressure she applied. She slowly pulled her left foot completely out of my mouth and held it in front of me. I suddenly knew what she wanted me to do. I grabbed her foot with both my hands as if it was the most important thing in my life, the only thing that matters to me, and began licking her sole. She curled up her toes making her sole extremely wrinkly. I started at the top and went down, running my tongue back and forth between every little crack and crevice, every small intricate detail of her sole. As I was doing so I noticed she let out a little moan mid conversation, nothing the other girls picked up on but I sure did. As I continued, taking my time and doing the best I could do, I noticed almost all the pressure on my crotch had been removed, and suddenly she started rubbing the toes of her right foot up and down my crotch. This got me extremely hard, even though I hated licking her soles like I was, I couldn't deny the feeling of her toes going up and down my dick wasn't worth it. After I had finally finished cleaning in between her wrinkles with my tongue, I sat her left foot down and picked up her right foot bringing it directly to my face. Her toes automatically curled and I heard her chuckle as I began to repeat the entire process with the other foot. Thankfully her left foot fell right into the place of her right foot previously and she began to slowly slowly stroke my cock. About half way through the process on her right foot I heard the conversation coming to a close and the other women leaving. I waited for her to say something to me, or move but she didn't. I assumed she wanted me to finish what I had started, so careful not to rush, I ran my tongue between the rest of her wrinkles. When I was done she rolled back and told me I could come out. My back hurt from being crouched beneath the table for so long. I slowly crawled out, humiliated, and stood up.

"Well well well, apparently it wasn't that bad!" Stephanie said, looking down and my pants. I was fully erect from her toes on my cock.

"It looks like we both got a bit of enjoyment out of this!" She said as she raised her leg slowly and pressed her big toe right on the tip of my cock. I let out a small moan and looked at her.

"Is that it?" I asked, "Am I free to go?"

Stephanie burst out in laughter. "Free to go!?! Haha, oh no. You can go for now but let me be clear, if you want to keep your job...if you want to stay in the WWE...you are to become my personal slave for the rest of your career!"

You have the following choice:

1. You choose to remain her slave, and stay with the company for some time

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scrub3 (UN: scrub3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stephanie McMahon's slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564522-Meeting-Stephanie-McMahon/cid/2219945-You-push-Stephanies-feet-of-your-face-you-can