*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564522-Meeting-Stephanie-McMahon/cid/697588-And-so-it-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564522
A young wrestler finds out that Stephanie really is a bitch as she makes him her slave.
Chapter #1

And so it begins

    by: Stephanie McMahon's slave
As a kid trying to make it in the wrestling business you have to look out for number one & not get pushed around. Sometimes you have to get pushed around if you know whats good for you. With that said, i had been working in the WWE Development program for nearly two years & had finally gotten a call up to the main roster. I'm losing to a mid carder but i don't care, I'm on the ladder so I'm happy.

Anyway, the day of my debut came & i was as nervous as hell, i didn't realise it was going to be on the Live show! I got to the arena a few hours early so i could ramble around backstage by myself to try & calm down. It wasnt working so i got a coffee & kept walking. I was heading down a narrow hallway when Stephanie McMahon, the boss's daughter, came charging around the corner & ran straight into me. Luckily i had a lid on the coffee cup because otherwise hot coffee was all over both of us. Stephanie was already pissed with something & running into someone she has never even seen before did not help her mood.

"WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING YOU IDIOT!!" Stephanie screamed at me. I tried to apologize but she cut me off.

"Who are you? Why are you in my arena?" She demanded to know. Caught off guard i struggled but finally got some words out.

"I.. I'm a rookie. I'm against..."

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!" Stephanie screamed again.

She pushed past me & continued down the hallway. I mumbled "Bitch" under my breath but she heard me. Stephanie turned back to me irate.

"My office, Ten Minutes." She stated before walking off again.

I put my head in my hands. First day & I piss off the boss's daughter. I'm going to have a really long career at this rate. I'll be surprised if she wants me in her office for anything other than to fire me. She could fire me & no-one would even notice. Hopefully she will see sense & not fire me over something so small & stupid.

The ten minutes felt like ten seconds as i walked towards Stephanie's office. I hesitated before knocking. I knocked & was told to enter. I went in slowly & seen Stephanie sitting behind her desk at her computer. She gave me a quick look before turning back to her computer. I stood there motionless while she continued about her business after several minutes she finally sat back & looked at me. After a few minutes of me trying to avoid any eye contact she spoke up.

"Who exactly do you think you are?" She asked to which i decided best not to answer.

"Do you not know who i am? I'm Stephanie McMahon, i can crush you like a little bug if i wanted to." She continued in a superior tone of voice.

"You have the cheek to disrespect me? On your first day? Do you not want this chance or are you just stupid?" She asked to which again i didn't answer.

"Well?" She asked again.

"I'm sorry." Is my feeble response.

"Oh i know that. But, i can't let you off that easy now can i? Hmmmm, what to do?" Stephanie says almost mocking me.

"How badly do you want this job?" Stephanie asked.

"More than anything in the world. Please don't fire me, I'll do anything." I beg.

"You'll do anything i tell you to do, even if you weren't in trouble. But don't worry, I'm not going to fire you. I have been reading up on you & it seems you may have potential." Stephanie says with a change in her tone.

"I'm not firing you, because another company will sign you up. I'm not sending you back to development because it would be a waste. So I'll tell you what."

"For years i have been trying to get my husband to take part, but he refuses every time. If you want to get in my good books & potentially get a push, you'll do what i ask you to do now. Agree?"

"Ummm, sure?" I reply unsure of what is coming next.

"Good. I have always wanted my own slave. I could do it on TV but, i couldn't do everything i want so it would be pointless. Since I'm happily married that's another avenue closed. But now i can use you." Stephanie says arrogantly.

I'm thinking to myself, this is a company that has lesbians making out in the ring & had a 90 year old give birth to a hand, what the hell could she not have done on TV?

Stephanie slides her chair around to the side of her table & tells me to come around to her. I snap out of my own thoughts & do so. Stephanie tells to me get on my knees & i do without hesitation. Stephanie then puts both of her feet on my lap & tells me to take off her shoes. I look up at her but see she is serious.

I open the strap on her Chante T-Strap Pump (See attachment) & slip it off. She then tells me to lick the insole for her. I look at the insole & can see the sweat glistening off the soft surface. I stick out my tongue & run it the length of her insole. After only one lick Stephanie takes the pump off me & holds it. She tells me to lick the sole of it clean since she has been walking around in it all day.

The sole is really worn down & filthy. I figure if she was joking she would not have had me lick her insole covered in sweat. I start to lick the sole but to be honest, it does nothing. Despite it doing nothing Stephanie remains seated & looking down at me licking the sole of her pump in her hand.

After about twenty minutes she drops her pump & quickly raises her bare foot. I glance up at Stephanie's face & see she has a devilish smile on it. As I'm looking at her face she drives her bare foot into my face. My nose goes between her big toe & middle toe so she squeezes. I open my mouth to breath but she shoves the rest of her foot in to cover my mouth. I try to move back but before long i hit a wall. Stephanie's chair has wheel's so she simply slides along with me. When i get to the wall she pushes back really hard whilst laughing at my helplessness.

A minute or two pass before she releases my nose & i can breath again. The stench i get makes me wish she had kept squeezing.

"Tongue out." Stephanie demands as i struggle to breath.

I stick my tongue out & she places her heel on my tongue but then there is a knock at her door. She quickly slides her chair back over to her desk while telling me to get under the table. I crawl under as she pulls her chair in tight leaving me only a couple of inches from her legs. She quickly tells me to repeat with her other foot before telling whoever was at the door to come in.

I try to maneuver myself so i can open the straps without making any noise. I can hear three women talking, one is obviously Stephanie but the other two take a few minutes to figure out. As i get Stephanie's second pump off i figure out who the other two women are. One is Melina Perez who is wrestling tonight & will want a run down of her match. The other woman is Maria Kanellis, an interviewer who will want a run down of the whole show! I could be here for hours!

You have the following choices:

1. Remain unnoticed until after the meeting

2. Expose yourself to get saved

3. Annoy Stephanie

4. Please Stephanie

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stephanie McMahon's slave (UN: axlist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stephanie McMahon's slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564522-Meeting-Stephanie-McMahon/cid/697588-And-so-it-begins