*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Please Stephanie
  2. And so it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564522-Meeting-Stephanie-McMahon/cid/800058-Please-Stephanie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564522
A young wrestler finds out that Stephanie really is a bitch as she makes him her slave.
This choice: Please Stephanie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Please Stephanie

    by: Unknown
I realize that it's probably best to just do whatever pleases Stephanie. Ive always had a problem of being too cowardly, all my girlfriends have had me whipped beyond belief. This is probably going to help me here though, if I tried to annoy her, she would humiliate me further and destroy my career.

I start to lick her other foot, making sure to use my entire tongue. The sweat makes it taste disgusting but I ignore it, I try to lick it like I enjoy it, though I don't think Stephanie is fooled. It seems to make her happy that I am making myself suffer, though, as her conservation with the two women is more cheerful. She is now putting pressure on my face with her foot, but I don't move an inch, licking even harder.

On instinct, I grab her other foot and begin to massage it. Stephanie made a little chuckle that seemed to be for the conservation, but I knew she was laughing about how pathetic I was. I felt pathetic, I mean, she is already humiliating me, why would I do something she hasn't asked me to do. Still, I knew this was the best way out of this.

She pulled her foot back, then plunged her toes into my mouth. First I suck on each toe individually, and realize this is the sweatiest part of her foot. I think she knew that, too. Anyways, I sucked them clean. Afterwords, I slurped on them quietly, still massaging her other foot. I trailed my tongue between her toes, cleaning it completely.

This had been going on for a half an hour, and at this point, she pulled her foot out of my mouth, and the other out of my hands. She then rested her feet on the ground away from me.

When it came too me I was getting a break, I felt elated. I closed my eyes and had a big smile on my face, but when I opened them, Stephanie's other foot was an inch from my face.

How could Stephanie be such a bitch!?!? I was furious that she set me up like that! But I knew my role, so swallowed my anger and pride, and licked all the way from the bottom of her sole to the tips of her toes.

I grabbed the foot I had licked clean and massaged it, to be consistent, and I endured another half hour of repeat agony.

After I had humiliated myself equally before each of her feet, she rested both of them on my face as a footrest. I could barely breathe, but I knew Stephanie didn't give a shit.

Stephanie continued her meeting above me, and she sounded in a better mood than she was ever in on TV.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stephanie McMahon's slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564522-Meeting-Stephanie-McMahon/cid/800058-Please-Stephanie