*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/752243-Install-Master-PC-on-your-laptop-and-take-it-ou
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Install Master PC on your laptop and take it out to your girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Install Master PC on your laptop and take it ou...

    by: McKenna
I decided that I could show this to my girlfreind, and maybe she could think of something to do with it. I couldn't think of anything. I quickly transfered it over to my laptop, and went outside to find Melinda. I found her outside, near the fountain in the main garden. I called her over, and she sweetly walked over, and asked what was so important. I apperantly was pretty hyper looking. I booted up my computer, and showed her the program. She said, "Peter, are you this thing really works? I mean, it's probably a pratical joke from somebody." "Well," I replied, "There's only one way to find out! I'm gonna change something about you, and you tell me if works." She agrees, still not beliving me, and we both turned around. I looked at her options, and decide to do something... interesting. I saw her clothes, and deleted her underwear. She gasped, and spun around. "Did you do that?" she asked, "Because that was incredibile!" "I can do even more," I replied, and turned back to the computer, and erased her T-shirt and jeans, leaving her standing there naked. Before anyone noticed, however, I set her hair so long and thick that it fell down like a dress, and covered everything. She still looked uncomfortable, so I changed our current location to her place. We warped there immediately.

She, very confused, sat down on the couch. I, enjoying this greatly, asked if she wanted another demonstration. She said that she did, and wondered what the end of the power of that was. I responded, "Actually, that's why I wanted to find you. I couldn't think of anything to do with it." She sighed, commented on my lack of immagination, and said...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 McKenna (UN: blockhead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/752243-Install-Master-PC-on-your-laptop-and-take-it-ou