*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/991626-Change-me-into-a-hot-sexy-babe
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: "Change me into a hot, sexy babe."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Change me into a hot, sexy babe."

    by: Unknown
"Alright, try this, turn me into a hot sexy babe" She smiled.
"What?" I asked, slightly suprised.
"I'll repeat: Me into HOT. SEXY. BABE"
"But you already are hot"
"Even more hot then!"

I shook my head and then looked back down at the laptop. Bringing up her profile details, I quickly scrolled to the section on her physical attributes.
"Seriously" She said. "Go wild. Whatever you like, do it" She said, sitting on the couch.

Well, first I retracted her hair to be to about shoulder length, making it look alot nicer. She was sitting there naked, so I quickly gave her a miniskirt and a short shirt that showed off her lower body. Then I increased her breastsize a bit, made her a little taller and changed her eye colour to a piercing red. (I've never seen anyone with actual red eyes before, might as well see what its like)

After that, I decreased her waist size and slightly increased the size of her hips. Then I made her loose a tiny bit of weight and increase her muscles a fair bit. Lastly, I scrolled through various other options to see what was available. A few interesting ones came up but two sparked my fantasy. Firstly, I made it so that her average body temperature of 37 degrees celsius (98.6 Fahrenheit) would stay the same, regardless of wherever she was or whatever she was doing.
Lastly, I clicked 'apply'. An unexpected warning box came up and I frowned.
"Whats wrong?" She asked.
"Hold up" I said.

The message said.
"Warning! The following features will require an unnatural alteration to the DNA of subject: "Melinda"

- Altercation of eye colour to red
- Altercation of fixed body temperature

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you want to do this? Resultant change may cause eratic behaviour in subject
- Yes
- No
"

"It says that some of these changes might make you go a bit loopy" I told her after reading the message.
"As long as I don't look like a degenerate freak, then click yes and change me!" She said excitedly.
I moved the mouse pointer onto the 'Yes' button' and clicked it, another dialog box came up.

"Seriously! Are you actually sure you want to follow through with this?"
- Yes
- No
"
I rolled my eyes and clicked yes again.

Suddenly, Melinda started to change, she morphed into the features that I had selected on the program. Her hair retracted, her body parts changed size and clothes practically GREW out of her.
"I can feel the physical changes already!" She said happily, looking down at her newly enlarged breasts.

"Not only that, but your eyes are red"
"SERIOUSLY?" She gasped. I handed her a mirror and she liked what she saw.
"Yea, and there was another feature I found, your average body temperature of 36 is going to stay fixed at 36 regardless of wherever you are or whatever you do"
"Okay, seriously, you are the best boy a girl could have!" She smiled, giving you a hug and nearly crushing you in it.
"I try my best" You smiled.

"So, what else can the program do?" She asked, at last, retracting her arms and sitting back down on the couch.

"I'll have a look" You smiled.

OPTIONS:

- Flatpack Melinda: Removes the entire of Melinda's insides and creates a 'zip' at the back. Subjects can enter the body and take control of muscles and voice, but the flatpack person will still have dominant control. Also, flatpack person can flatten themselves to fit in tight areas, but muscle strength is not affected.

- Turn yourself into a clone of Melinda and have some girl fun!

- Make Melinda so small that she can sit on your shoulder!

You have the following choices:

1. Make Melinda a flatpack girl!

*Noteb*
2. Turn yourself into a physical clone of Melinda

*Noteb*
3. Make Melinda really small...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/991626-Change-me-into-a-hot-sexy-babe