*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568393-Persona-4-Growth-Edition/cid/1011816-Thats-a-beary-evil-robot
by Fox
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1568393
The girls from the RPG title, Persona 4, are about to experience sudden growth spurts.
This choice: S Naoto's Robo-Teddie! Nanako runs away to find a weapon that can harm it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

That's a beary evil robot

    by: Fox
“Teddie…?”

She wondered focusing her vision just a bit to allow her a better look of the individual in the mirror’s reflection. She was almost certain it was the overly friendly bear but there was something…different about him that she couldn’t quite put her finger on?

The bear however continued to approach her slowly and eerily quietly. Getting a better look she was almost certain that there was something amiss here.

The sound of metal pounding away at the floorboards with each nearing step was in way the final clue as the reflection became much clearer and the child turned teenager made out the cold metallic looking form just a few feet behind her!

Its image exactly that of Teddie but this “bear” had a near soulless look to it a clear indication that Nanako had to run and run fast!

The young girl wasted no time running as fast as her continuously developing legs could muster all the while yelling out her actual bear buddy yet no response came from her fuzzy friend forcing dear Nanako to fend for herself the mechanical still very much in pursue.

Dumping anything she could get her hands onto the ground as a means to halting her pursuer Nanako if she had a moment to herself would have admitted that despite that big clunky metal frame that darn robot sure could move as well as a track athlete which made getting away from it even more of a hassle.

Nothing seem to faze it or stop it completely from getting chase even a numerous amount of sports balls tossed to the ground behind her and in its path, yes somehow the poor girl had ended up in the sports section although she had no real idea how she got there in the first place.

With still something of a miraculous lead on the metal creature Nanako dumped a few more random items onto the floor before turning sharply into a nearby aisle…

You have the following choices:

1. Does Nanako at last find something useful?

*Noteb*
2. Nanako stumbles and falls! Someone please save her!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fox (UN: shadowfox83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568393-Persona-4-Growth-Edition/cid/1011816-Thats-a-beary-evil-robot