*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1772463-Shes-still-gonna-squash-you
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: Tom is still alive and squirming.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She's still gonna squash you

    by: Biroman9977
Tom opened his eyes to find his older step sister's foot directly on top of him.

"C'mon little bro, beg for your life." She laughed. "Beg and I might squash you a little faster. If you kiss my sole I'll squash you even faster!" She smiled down cruelly, as Tom squirmed insignificantly underfoot.

Her voice was muffled from the massive weight of her foot crushing you slowly, but her overall message was made clear. She wanted you to die in the most pathetic way possible: crying, begging, and worshiping his big sis' foot as she squashed him like a bug.

Cathy and Ann watched smiling from the sidelines awaiting the inevitable 'squelch' you would make under your step sister's foot.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Kiss her foot or beg not to be squashed

2. Refuse both options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biroman9977 (UN: gillyman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lee3000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1772463-Shes-still-gonna-squash-you