*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Strange Device.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571634-Growing-Sensation/cid/708583-The-Strange-Device
by peace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1571634
A device that can change object's sizes is found the story goes from there.
Chapter #1

The Strange Device.

    by: peace
You are Matt, your 16 years old and you are half way through your year at school. You woke up groggy and grumpy one morning. You had a headache from all the drinking, you and Greg did the night before. He had slept over and fell asleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. You got out of your bed and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. You wipe some sweat from your brow and walked down the stairs. You found your shoes on the floor next to the front door. You put them on and opened the door. Trudging through the grass you walked towards the mail box to get the mail. You reached into the mail box but you found no letters or envelopes. You was about to walk away when you saw a small toy gun on the ground. You picked it up and examined it. It looked like a squirt gun but it had two buttons on the side, apparently two different modes it could be put in. One Button had the letter 'G' on it and the other button had the letter 'S' on it. You playfully mess around with the gun, laughing at the thought that this was meant a size changing ray.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 peace (UN: stepdunn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
peace has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571634-Growing-Sensation/cid/708583-The-Strange-Device