*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend/cid/738606-Angels-prelude
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1576902
Follow the story of the shrunk girl or one of her friends.
This choice: Angel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Angel's prelude.

    by: Elita Draconia
It all started when Amber found a book of magic in her grandparent's attic...this was over a year ago and Angel had only just started college. Angel was an unusual girl, her eyes a violet in colour and she was the first person to befriend Amber...even back then, they shared a dorm with Ellania and Angel couldn't help but have a crush on her. She longed to have Ellie to herself...to take her everywhere she went. Angel smiled at Ella, a lustful grin that unnerved the girl a little. She needed some way of keeping her from running off and as she looked dreamily on at the girl, Amber had come over to her.
"See the locket I have...I transformed a rock to make it." Amber spoke.
"Oh, wow! I want a locket too...do you think I could have Ellie turn into one?" Angel had responded with a lighthearted giggle. Amber was jealous of Ella, always making her look pathetic in class by being little miss perfect. The first year of college was coming to an end around this time.
"Of course you can." Amber smirked wickedly. "She'll be so pathetic before us and we can have so much fun toying with her that she'll be powerless to resist us."
"Um...yeah." Angel laughed nervously as she blushed a little. Amber had slight feelings for Angel and wanted her to be happy, but she wasn't sure she wanted Ella to be with her Angel forever.
"Okay...here's the deal, we study magic over the holidays, get really good at it and then after that we can practice together." She smiled, swapping phone numbers and arranging to meet...the holidays passed and the second year of college begun.

Weeks passed by, both girls still hadn't perfected the spells they wanted, until one day.
"I think we're ready to attempt a level ten spell." Amber grinned.
"Really...you mean I can have Ellie become my locket forever and rest her between my boobs?" She spoke, her voice becoming quieter as her face got redder with the embarrassment of her longing desires. Amber felt the rage inside her build a little, her brow frowning a little at the mention of miss perfect. She was sick of hearing 'Ellie this' and 'Ellie that'. It was hard to keep her Anger hidden as she twisted her face to a gentle smile and looked to Angel...her friend, not Ella's.
"Okay, but let's start with a shrinking spell first...make sure we can get it right." Amber smirked with cruel intentions hidden from view, both girls giggled.
"Then I can have Ellie all to myself and do what I want, right?" Angel eagerly responded, getting horny with anticipation the more she thought about it. Amber raised a finger and pressed it to Angel's lips. She forced herself to be calm as a wicked thought formed in her mind.
"First we make a coin toss and whomever wins gets to swallow Ellania when we're bored of her. I'd just love to feel her writhe pathetically around in my stomach." Amber smirked, pulling out a coin and flipping it before holding it on her hand and smiling. "Heads or tails?" She asked. Angel frowned a little...she didn't think she'd ever get bored of playing with Ellania. She was obsessed with the girl, wanting nothing more than to have Ella in her possession forever.
"Okay, but only when we both get bored of toying with her." Angel agreed, believing to herself that the entertainment would never come to an end. "Oh and I want to play with her first...heads!" She smiled watching the hand eagerly as it rose up off the coin to reveal the result of the toss.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elita Draconia (UN: elitadraconia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elita Draconia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend/cid/738606-Angels-prelude