*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which of the three dorm girls does this follow?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend/cid/738582-Which-of-the-three-dorm-girls-does-this-follow
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1576902
Follow the story of the shrunk girl or one of her friends.
Chapter #1

Which of the three dorm girls does this follow?

    by: Elita Draconia
Who do you wish to follow the story of?

Ellania, just recently turned nineteen years old with very long well kept blondish brown hair and very pretty green eyes that sparkle like emeralds. Her chest isn't too big, but reasonably sized and shaped...almost perfect. Her body and face are so very smooth and attractive. She's a little shy at times, but very polite. Her grades from classes are above average, almost perfect even. She is envied by other's both for her looks and her grades.

Angel, seventeen, almost eighteen years old with beautifully flowing long black hair that shimmers in the light, her violet eyes often looking excitable like a small child. She likes to paint her finger and toe nails on occasion. She has a big crush on Ella and a strong fetish for dominance...she wants Ella to submit to her intense feelings. Angel has immense magical power as a witch, but isn't very good at remembering spells too well.

Amber, eighteen years old with soft brown eyes that make her seem somewhat curious and innocent. She has long braided dark brown hair that comes down in two long strands that hang over her shoulders and chest on occasion like they have a will of their own. She is extremely jealous of Ellania's figure and grades, her own not even coming close to Ella's. Amber isn't as powerful as Angel, but remembers spells a lot better than Angel.

All three of these girls share a dorm together.

You have the following choices:

1. Ellania

2. Angel

3. Amber

4. Another girl from another dorm or elsewhere

5. I want to be a male character

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elita Draconia (UN: elitadraconia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elita Draconia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend/cid/738582-Which-of-the-three-dorm-girls-does-this-follow