*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/719738-Turn-him-into-Jill
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1578230
Necklace = chaos.
This choice: Turn him into Jill!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Turn him into Jill!

    by: Dutch91
Steven watched in awe as a flash of light hit the room. He was sure something happened during that flash but not what. But it was awe-inspiring. He knew that.

Or should I say "she"? Upon the light fading, he realized that he was, Jill.

Somehow in love with the new body, "Jill" stripped right away, and started to get to "know" herself. She rubbed her massive, probably larger than DD size breasts. He lustfully examined her perfect curved body and even played with her long hair.

Steven then realized he never wanted a man's body again. Was it the necklace playing with his thoughts? Who cares, he thought.

Steven then thought about renouncing his life as Steven and in an instant, Steven never existed. Even his own sister all of a sudden forgot all about him. The necklace did that, and Steven sensed that. And liked it.

He decided to call himself "Jill", now that he was a hot cheerleader and also Jill. But what of the "other" Jill? What should he...I mean, she, do about her?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dutch91 (UN: batlagoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dutch91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/719738-Turn-him-into-Jill