*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578774-Naruto-Body-Possession-Jutsu-Chronicles/cid/720933-Jiraiyas-Ultimate-tool-in-his-research
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1578774
The guys of Naruto finds the body possession jutsu, giving them the power possess bodies.
This choice: Jiraiya  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jiraiya's Ultimate tool in his "research"

    by: LoneDynasty
Hahahahaha, well this was just the jutsu I was looking for, for all my life. Jiraiya said as his flow up and down in happyness. And it was just my luck to find it on my way to do some "research". Jiraiya said. And from what I know I'm in ghost form and nobody can see me. And with this possession power I can use it for my "research". Jiraiya said with a perverted smille. "Hey Pervy Sage where are you!" A voice yelled. Jiraiya turn to his right to see Naruto looking for him. "Damn it's Naruto". Jiraiya said to himself. "Doesn't his know I'm doing "research"? he said. Hey Pervy Sage where are you, you said you will train my today! Naruto yelled out. Lucky he can't see me. Jiraiya said. And flow away from Naruto. Now to test this power, now who should I possess and do my "research" on?

You have the following choices:

1. Tsunade

2. Shizune

*Noteb*
3. Kurenai Yuhi

*Noteb*
4. Anko

5. Other females

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LoneDynasty (UN: lonedynasty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578774-Naruto-Body-Possession-Jutsu-Chronicles/cid/720933-Jiraiyas-Ultimate-tool-in-his-research