*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finders keepers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578774-Naruto-Body-Possession-Jutsu-Chronicles/cid/721023-Finders-keepers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1578774
The guys of Naruto finds the body possession jutsu, giving them the power possess bodies.
Chapter #1

Finders keepers

    by: LoneDynasty
Ino was cleaning out the bookroom of her house when she came to find the old book about her Clan's Secret Jutsu she get back from Naruto. "Hey what's this? said Ino as she picked up the book and opened it. She turn to the page where it said " Body Possession Jutsu". Oh I remember this dumb jutsu! It made so much chaos when Naruto learned it. Well it was a good thing the Clan some how change the hand signs of the jutsu so Naruto can't use it. Thank god!

She saw the new hand signs for the jutsu her Dad put in the book for the body possession Jutsu. Well too bad I can't use it. Ino said. And from what I readed the jutsu is can also be learned by any guy even Rock Lee. "Ino it's time for lunch" her dad yelled to her. "Coming!" Ino yelled as she left the book open next to the window. As soon as she left, the wind blow the page for the body possession jutsu out of the book and out of the window and lands on the feet of _________.

_________ picked it up and reads the page. He smile as he reads. _________ then looked to see if there was anyone watching and did the hand signs and yelled Body Possession Jutsu. __________'s body turn into ghost form and started flying. Now to test the jutsu. ________ said.


The one who found the jutsu was ___________.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto Uzumaki

2. Sasuke Uchiha

3. Kakashi Hatake

4. Jiraiya

5. Other ninja

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LoneDynasty (UN: lonedynasty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578774-Naruto-Body-Possession-Jutsu-Chronicles/cid/721023-Finders-keepers