*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sasuke's new found power
  2. Finders keepers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578774-Naruto-Body-Possession-Jutsu-Chronicles/cid/721310-Sasukes-new-found-power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1578774
The guys of Naruto finds the body possession jutsu, giving them the power possess bodies.
This choice: Sasuke Uchiha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sasuke's new found power

    by: kwud
Sasuke looks over the town, he can see its citizens out to lunch, he wanders around town. "Lucky for me Orochimaru give me time off from training so I can take a break". Sasuke said to himself as he looked at his new ghostly form. So this is what Konoha is like now. Sasuke said to himself as he looked down on his old home. Now to test this new jutsu out, Sasuke said as he looks for the nearest house. He spots the house of Hinata and decides to take a look in the house. Inside he sees Hinata naked in her bed, fondling her breasts and fingering her vagina. Something Sasuke or anyone never would have think someone like she would do. With her being shy and sweet and all.

Hmmm, Sasuke thinks. "I've never been in a girls body before". He then got turn on by this and flow into Hinata's body, as he did Hinata started to cry out as he slowly takes possession of Hinata's body. He feels the firmness of her breasts, and the moisture between her legs.

Then....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kwud (UN: kwud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578774-Naruto-Body-Possession-Jutsu-Chronicles/cid/721310-Sasukes-new-found-power