*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kakashi's new jutsu
  2. Finders keepers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578774-Naruto-Body-Possession-Jutsu-Chronicles/cid/721313-Kakashis-new-jutsu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1578774
The guys of Naruto finds the body possession jutsu, giving them the power possess bodies.
This choice: Kakashi Hatake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kakashi's new jutsu

    by: LadyLita
Kakashi looked at his body for a few moments and sighed, underneath his mask. "Hmm... This jutsu seems awfully reminiscent of something Inoichi used to do..." Kakashi took a deep breath as he flew towards the Yamanaka residence, looking to ask his old friend. He floated through the wall with ease as he looked around. He heard a male voice speaking to a female one in a room behind him, and since he knew how this jutsu worked, he'd have to possess the female. A soft grin spread beneath his mask as he remembered the time, he and 'Anko' had gone out on a date. He flew through the wall and was immediately pulled into a body.

(I will now refer to Kakashi as a She, just to keep my pronouns straight.)

She fell on the floor. Her head was pounding and her body felt extremely hot.

"Oh my... ________, Are you okay? What just happened."

Hearing the name, made her jump a little inside. She stood up and looked down at the familiar Clothes she was wearing. In her haste to speak to Inoichi, she had possessed....

You have the following choices:

1. Anko Mitarashi

2. Kurenai Yuuhi

3. Ino Yamanaka

*Noteb*
4. Tsunade

*Noteb*
5. Sakura Haruno

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LadyLita (UN: ladyrhoeds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578774-Naruto-Body-Possession-Jutsu-Chronicles/cid/721313-Kakashis-new-jutsu