*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579162-Kristen-The-ultimate-predator/cid/720782-Intro
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1579162
Kristi gets some powers from outer space
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: gunsblazin88
Kristen's body began to throb, her belly began to bulge and rumble loudly, she thought that she was a goner.
"Please, little alien, don't burst out of my belly and kill me!" she yelled, poking her stomach.
Suddenly the throbbing stopped, and the pain subsided, the alien let out a loud yelp that screeched across the state.
"Woah that was loud," said Kristen, "But I'm alive!"
Her belly began to churn and digest the little alien, Kristen smiled, and began to stroke it lightly.
She then bent down, to see what had happened when the alien tried to get in, her perfect, cute outie was gone, and was replaced with a deep, dark innie. "Awww, now I have the bellybutton of a 500 pound fat guy. She stroked her finger around it, but then, GLOMPH!!!
"HEY my fingers stuck!!!" Let go!" she yelled, thinking the alien grabbed her finger, "Why don't you pipe down and digest already!" she said while giving her belly a smack with the other hand, her finger was instantly released.
"But wait, the alien is dead, did my innie just suck my finger inside?" She began to walk around, pulling up her shirt and tying it to reveal her open stomach. She walked over to a tree, sitting down and taking a break, wiping the sweat off her forehead. She layed her hand on her gurgling stomach, which calmed down, her intestines where now working on the little alien. But Kristen was still hungry, she looked up, seeing a large birds nest, maybe a hawk or a falcon's. "Hmmm," she said, while clutching hold of the tree, suddenly without much strength, she pulled the tree from the ground, sending the eggs flying, right into her open, fascinated mouth. Gulp GUlp GULP! All three where sent down to her belly in one easy gulp. Kristen dropped the tree in astonishment, looking down at her bulging belly where the three hawk eggs where settled. She put her hand on her belly, feeling the lumps that where the eggshells slowly being melted away by her digestive acids.
"Woah, did I just do that?"
Swooping from the sky was mama hawk and daddy hawk, seeing that their babies where swallowed by this human, they dove straight for Kristen who began to scream and run away, but not at the same speed as normal, she saw that she ran at 70 mph, but still at that speed, the hawks where gaining. Kristen running faster and faster, burning up the energy from the food in her belly, her metabolism sped up and her belly began to shrink, digesting the eggs, shells and all.

Kristen stopped and turned around, the hawks where still gaining, she screamed as they headed right for her face. Then she stopped, and fainted.

Kristen awoke, at three A.M lying on the field, knowing what she had experienced was not a dream, and all she knew right now was that she had to take a dump.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue with Kristen

2. Join the story of a random dude

3. Jessy's story

4. Sofie's story

*Noteb*
5. Emily's story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gunsblazin88 (UN: gunsblazin88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579162-Kristen-The-ultimate-predator/cid/720782-Intro