*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessy's story
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579162-Kristen-The-ultimate-predator/cid/731584-Jessys-story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1579162
Kristi gets some powers from outer space
This choice: Jessy's story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jessy's story

    by: gunsblazin88
Jessy, a beautiful girl, very obsessed with her beauty and qualities, and amazingly perfect body.
From her slim, flat stomach to her upper C cup breasts, down to her smooth legs and beautiful tight ass.
Extremely beautiful and sexy, but dangerous when armed with the power to shrink, but that comes later.
She spent many of her school days at the beach, trying to show off her perfect body to catch a few boys.
She was a beautiful tan girl, with sandy blonde hair and brown eyes, a perfect white smile and an amazing body, usually sporting a tanktop and very short jean shorts, having her tanktop tied in a knot in the back to expose her stomach, and tighen up the area around her breasts.
Jessy got up one morning that she planned to go to the beach, and saw her sister still sleeping, she woke up her other sisters, Sofie and Emily, and told them they where all going to the beach today.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gunsblazin88 (UN: gunsblazin88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579162-Kristen-The-ultimate-predator/cid/731584-Jessys-story