*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Danny goes to school
  2. Meet Danny, the new demigod
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1585268-Demigod/cid/732877-Danny-goes-to-school
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1585268
The gods had decided to change a teenage boy named Daniel into a demigod.
This choice: Danny goes to school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Danny goes to school

    by: scriptboy
BUZZZ BUZZZZ… BUZZZ BUZZZ… BUZZZ BUZZZ…

Daniel reached over and hit the SNOOZE button on his Radio-Alarm. He quickly tossed and turned in his bed, until a ray of sunshine lit up his room. His bedroom door opened and his mom walked in.

“Danny! DANNY! It’s almost 7 o’clock, honey! You better shower and get dressed or you’ll be late for school!” she said.

“Oooohhhhhh….” Danny groaned, as he stretched and yawned, before he rolled out of bed. He had such a strange night. What was this strange dream he had, about a guy named Perseus who made him into a demigod?

He looked at his clock and realized he was running late. It was 7:03 AM.

“Crap! I still gotta shower! I just want time to stand still!” he said out loud.

Danny got into the shower and washed his hair. He rubbed soap all over and rinsed. Finally he dried off and got dressed. He put on his clothes and walked back in his room. When he glanced at his clock, the time was still 7:03AM.

“Huh?” he wondered. “How can that be?”

He quickly walked into the kitchen and saw his mother reading the newspaper.

“What time do you have to be at work, mom?” Danny said to her; as he sat down to eat.

No answer.

Danny suddenly looked up. His mother was completely frozen! She was staring at the newspaper, frozen in time!

“Mom?”

Danny walked up to her and waved his hand before her face. She didn’t even blink.

“Holy crap! I stopped time!” he gasped. “I- Holy crap! It’s TRUE! I- I’m a demigod! A DEMIGOD! Okay… Okay… Let me think…. I got this power…. What did I do? Oh! I say commands! I just give the orders! Alright…. THINK! Ummm…”

He took a deep breath before he remembered what he had uttered before he took a shower.

“Alright! I want time to unfreeze!” he said out loud.

His mother moved again.

“Finally! Are you ready to go to school?” she asked him. “Well, that was a quick shower!”

“Yeah, mom!” he said, with a deep sigh of relief.

Danny ate his cereal and walked out the door.

As soon as he was on the street, he turned both ways, making sure nobody saw him. He knew he still had about four blocks to walk, before he would reach the entrance to his high school, but he didn’t feel like walking.

“I want to be standing in front of my school, right now!” he whispered.

Instantly, he disappeared from where he was standing, and reappeared four blocks down the street, standing right in front of the entrance to his school!

“Whoa!! This is freaky!” Danny whispered to himself. “Freaky… But very, VERY cool!”

He walked in with a new air of confidence, knowing now that he was capable of doing just about ANYTHING, since he was a demigod.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1585268-Demigod/cid/732877-Danny-goes-to-school