*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. werewolf slacker at night.
  2. the start of it all.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/757835-werewolf-slacker-at-night
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586201
What can happen to a reporter in a yellow jumpsuit?
This choice: werewolf stalker at night.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

werewolf slacker at night.

    by: Robin
April o Neil is done reporting in a small portion of town and didn't like the story one bit but had to do it to get paid. "man that dumb story got me bummed why the story had to here". unknown to her someone had heard what had said and thought lady you don't know the half of it. he wait till she gone in her van to go back to work then head to a erotic store where he buy some ropes, a dido, a butt plug, a blindfold and nipple clamps. then he walks in general way of April o Neil apartment and goes into alley and wait for night for he found her apartment by smell because he is werewolf by night light he doesn't have to wait long April go to apartment and goes to her room find note from friend with Rex 1 be back in the morning. April takes a shower and get in nightgown and goes to bed. the male person has turn werewolf and is carring the things he brought from the erotic store he reach April room from the outside and cut a hole with his claw to allow him to enter her room. he get to work but before he starts anything with April he lock the door and shoot sleeping dart into April body she won't notice me now, he rip the blanket off the bed and rip April nightgown and remove it then he ties her arms to the bed frame top and legs bottoms then he put the blindfold around April head and secure it tightly then the dido is put into her mouth and tape in place. nipple clumps on nipples and butt plug in butt. now the werewolf starting funking April pussy raw and grab boobs and pinch them around the nipple clamps. what will happen to April now?

You have the following choices:

1. she enjoy it.

2. she wake up.

3. werewolf put butt plug in pussy rape ass.

4. tmnt show up.

5. April will become pregnant.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Robin (UN: valient at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/757835-werewolf-slacker-at-night