*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Erza
  2. Another guild mate picks up the coin
  3. Soul Magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1855693-Erza
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Erza  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Erza

    by: Unknown
It had been a rather normal morning in Magnolia, or as normal as it can be with Fairy Tail. They had just welcomed Juvia and Gajeel, former members of Phantom Lord, into the guild, and they were still celebrating, except one person. Erza Scarlet, Titania, had been by the bar eating strawberry cake, distancing herself from the rest of her friends. Although they had stopped Jelall and Erza finally got her well-deserved closure, she was felt out of place in Fairy Tail now. She just wanted to make the pain go away after thinking about it. It was then that Erza noticed a strange silver coin with blue runes on the counter. She cautiously picked it up and inspected it.

'What is this thing? It doesn't look like money.' Erza thought as she inspected the coin. It was then that a fight with Natsu and Gajeel had broken out and the rage of Natsu getting into fights so soon after Jelall angered her. She was so angry, she hadn't noticed that she was clutching the coin in her right hand and an invisible blue light consumed her. Erza felt herself get dizzy and she collapsed on the guild floor.

When Erza woke up she was....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In Natsu's body

2. In Gajeel's body

3. In someone else's body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1855693-Erza