*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/765225-Get-your-head-together-Titania
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: He manages to calm down  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Get your head together Titania

    by: VyseN
Calming down, Natsu decides to do something he rarely ever gives himself the luxury of doing; he started thinking.

'I... I'm Erza? Oh God, she's going to rip me to shreds for doing whatever it is I did. It's obviously my fault, since she would never do this to herself, and she's too good a mage to let anyone else do it to her, so it has to be something I did.'

Lost in thought, Natsu did not notice his armor revert to Erza's base armor, and he did not even give a second thought to the reason why it's so much easier to think now. It was like a thick veil of smoke had been lifted from his mind, giving him more room to think.

'Right before I lost consciousness, I was playing with that coin before it had some kind of magical reaction. Obviously, this coin was the catalyst for the events leading to my consciousness taking a new resting place in Erza's body. So that takes care of the 'how' part of the mystery, leaving 'why' and 'HOW THE HELL DO I FIX THIS BEFORE ERZA FINDS ME??'

He was about to panic again, before Erza's calm face flashed in his mind, instantly relaxing his stress level. If he was in Erza, then where did that put her? If he was in Erza's body, then natural deduction would suggest that she was in his.
Natsu decided he was right about this, and he would need to find Erza, and together they would be able to find their way back to their own bodies. Now if only Erza wasn't already on a job thousands of miles away from the Fairy Tail guild where Natsu lost his consciousness...

'I can't let anyone know about this. I'm the one person in the guild who knows Erza better than anyone, and I will have to put it to the test and actually BE her until I can find her and fix things. Until that happens, my name is Erza Scarlet, also known as Titania of Fairy Tail and the strongest female active member.'

She stood up proudly and looked herself over. Noticing that her armor had changed back to the Heart Kreuz Armor, she smiled softly to herself. Erza had used the Heavens Wheel Armor to fight off several members of a Dark Guild known as Black Serpent who had been terrorizing this town. The town had sent a request for aid from Fairy Tail, expecting several strong looking mages, but when the gorgeous scarlet haired young woman arrived, they had felt let down and ready for their own doom.

They didn't fret for long, as Erza had done what an army of mages from a lesser guild could not. She had defeated Black Serpent and chased them out of the town, leaving the villagers safe yet again. Now she had to accept her payment and the hospitality of the grateful villagers.

She turned around as she heard someone running towards her, brandishing her sword in case it was another hostile. Natsu raised an elegant eyebrow in question as an old frail looking man shuffled up to her, wearing a face of hero worship.

"Miss Scarlet, let me first offer my most sincere apologies for ever doubting a beautiful woman like yourself could ever be anything less than what your legend describes you as. We are very grateful for what you have done for us, and would like to offer you a room at one of our taverns and a village-spread party in your honor later this evening. Will you please accept our offer, and let us show our gratitude?"

Natsu thought about it for a second, before deciding Erza's body did feel a bit tired. She smiled back at the man and gracefully accepted.

---

Later, she was holed up in a rather nice looking room. The villagers were all busy putting up tables in the streets, cooking and making the town ready for a party for their heroine, the great Titania of Fairy Tail. Natsu felt a bit bad for taking this away from Erza, as he had not done anything to earn this. But since he would have to be her, she was the one who would get the honor and glory, and she would accept it gracefully.

Looking down at her armor, Natsu thought about what she would wear for the party and decided Erza was always more formally dressed than the occasion required of her, so she would have to Exquip a formal gown and heels, and do something with her hair. Focusing her mind on an image of Erza wearing a green dress with a brown corset, Natsu summoned Erza's magic and easily exquipped the same outfit Erza wore the last time Fairy Tail had a banquet. He remembered how beautiful he thought she was back then, and he knew she looked just as gorgeous herself at the moment.

Erza was respected for both her looks and her abilities, and this was Natsu's chance to learn more about the woman he admired the most in the entire world. The one he would give his life for in a heart beat, if that was what she wanted. He knew he loved her and wanted to be with her, but he also knew she would never go for an idiot like himself. This was Natsu's chance to know more about Erza, and maybe she would learn to love him with time?

With a smile on her face, the current Erza Scarlet stood up and smoothed out her dress, before leaving her room intent on having a good time before she returned to Fairy Tail.

You have the following choices:

1. While Natsu is having a blast, what's Erza up to?

2. Natsu is a party girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VyseN (UN: vysen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/765225-Get-your-head-together-Titania