*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/742391-G-Get-me-o-out-of-here
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Erza  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

G-Get me o-out of here!

    by: Divine Bandit
"Hurry, run away before she wakes up! That woman's the Fairy Queen!" The members of a local Dark Guild went scattering in all directions, hollering for mercy as the strongest woman in Fairy Tail, "Titania" Erza Scarlet, opened her eyes. During her thrashing of the punks, she was suddenly knocked out for a few seconds by an unexplained magical blast. Their punishment prior to that moment was more than enough to cause the Dark Guildsmen to flee at their first opportunity.

Natsu hocked a wad of spit on the ground. "What... happened..." His entire body felt like it was carrying a heavy load and he had been transported from the familiar bar of his home guild to a town unfamiliar to him. "If I get some answers, I think I'm going to start wrecking stuff until I do!" Natsu asserted; but clearly the voice that spoke was Erza Scarlet.

Convinced Erza was speaking to him, Natsu fell to his knees almost instantly, clasping his hands and begging for dear life much like the men who had just fled from Erza themselves. "No! I'm sorry! Please, No! I didn't mean to do anything..." Natsu stopped and stared at his hands, clad in armored steel gloves. Taking one of the knightly hands, he banged against a matching plate of steel protecting his chest cavity. Strands of long, scarlet toppled from his head and covered his face in the scent of the latest Hart Cruz brand of shampoo.

"Wha-Wha-What the hell is this?!?"

Natsu struggled forward, stumbling over the weight of Erza's armor. Yet somehow, his confusion brought him to the edge of a fountain in the middle of the street. The water shined Erza's reflection back at Natsu, but without her usual scowl that would emerge in such situations. Instead, Erza looked puzzled, confused, and a little bit scared absolutely mortified. Natsu's heart beat like a hammer, and he was almost certain he could feel a frightening evil eye coming from the real Erza, where ever she might have been... But it wasn't here, because right then and there, Natsu was Erza.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Natsu is knocked out by fear

2. He manages to calm down

3. "I have to change back before Erza kills me!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/742391-G-Get-me-o-out-of-here