*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/742402-Natsu-Gajeel-Juvia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Natsu; Gajeel? Juvia?

    by: Divine Bandit
Phantom Lord's Ace-in-the-Hole, Kurogane Gajeel* ended up joining Fairy Tail after Phantom was dismantled, and he's proved to be a loyal member of the guild up until this point. Gajeel is a Dragon Slayer like Natsu. Juvia, another S-Class mage, former member of the Phantom's acclaimed Element 4 also joined Fairy Tail after stalking Gray Fullbuster for a short time. As a Water Mage, Juvia is a polar opposite to Natsu with his Fire Dragon Slayer. Still, nothing has helped to fully iron out relationships between the former Phantoms and the Fairies.



The second magically orb flies away from Natsu, before striking its second target. Who will switch with Natsu?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gajeel

2. Juvia

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/742402-Natsu-Gajeel-Juvia