*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the winter night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593733-short-stories/cid/756576-the-winter-night
by zsaag
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1593733
a list of stories that I've done
Chapter #1

the winter night

    by: zsaag
“What if he doesn’t notice me?” Maria asked, trying to get her hair right. “Well, if he doesn’t, then he’s really stupid and knows nothing about women.” Sarah pointed out. “But what if he does know, and I’m not his type?” “then just smack him.” Kim said, trying to watch the T.V.
“Girls, time for lunch.” “Kay dad.” Sarah said. As the three walked to the kitchen, Maria couldn’t help but think about when she met him.

during the winter, Maria was coming home from the store after she went and bought some food when she was ambushed in an ally by some thugs with guns, demanding for her to give them the food and her money. as she was about to say no, when a boy showed up at the other end of the ally. "what do we have here? three guys and one girl, a mugging, or is this some sorta kinky four way." the men looked at the boy with death stairs. " get out of here kid, this is non of your business." the boy laughed at that. "well that's really sad, cause," he gets into a fighting stance. "I'm making it my business."

as the boy went running up to them, he ducked down, sliding under his legs, then spinning his body, hitting the first thug with his legs, knocking the thug down. getting up, the boy dashed tword the next thug with amazing speed, thrusting his elbow into the bottom of the second thugs jaw. as the last thug stood there, he watched as his men went down. "nice, but try me." the boy stood there. "Are you going to use that gun of yours?" the thug shook his head. "no." after dropping his gun, he ran tword the boy, who dashed at the man as well.


when they met, the boy launched the first hit at his face with his fist, making contact on his jaw. thinking he won. "really," the boy jumped. "how did you even beat my men when that's how had you hit?" grabbing the boys fist. the thug threw him tword the back of the ally into the fence. as the boy fell to the ground, he landed next to Maria, who was watching the whole event. as Maria watch the boy not move, she was about to get up and take the guy down, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "he's mine." jumping up, the boy lifted his leg up to his chest and brought it down on the thugs head. "now this is a fight!" the thug said as his head bleed. taking his other foot, the boy placed a swift kick into the mans skull, knocking him into the wall. the thug now had a smile on his face as he trough a fist at the boys face. laughing, the boy stood back up, wiping the blood from his cheek. "nice hit, but mines better." as he jumps up, his fist makes contact to thugs jaw, sending him to the ground. checking to see if he was really down, he looked to see that his eyes were going back into his head. "Oh shit!" running over to the girl, the boy covered her. the thug soon started to glow as a massive energy that would send any human to the ground. soon a huge wind blew into the ally as a monster came out of the mans head, teeth bared and eyes blood red. "now this is the party." the boy said as he got off the girl and reached for his hip, revealing a large, black 9 mm. as the demon raged after the boy, he fired a volley of bullets at the beast, filling its chest full of lead, but the beast did not fall. soon the boy was in the demons hands. the demon was opening its mouth when another gun was drawn by the boy, this one a dark crimson color, and fired into the demons head. the shot caused the monster to drop him as he fired both guns into the beasts skull, shredding it. the monster seemed to be done, but the demon got back up and came back at him, with a fully healed head. "fine, I do this the had way." holstering his guns, the boy pulled out a sword out from his back, the size of his arm. the blade looked like a wing of a dragon with a green eye in the gard. running tword the demon, he slashed a deep scarlet cut into the beasts chest. jumping back in front of the monster, he slashed upward, knocking it up into the air. going after it, the boy starts to slash and stab constantly before the demon started to fall. quickly holstering his sword, he pulls out his guns and starts unleash all of hell onto the monsters whole body, tearing it to shreds, leaving nothing but the pulp that landed on the ground and the sea of guts and blood.


Holstering his gun, the boy turns to ask if Maria was alright. after hearing she was alright, he starts to walk off. "wait!" Maria yells. the boy stops. "What’s your name?" the boy looks at her with a look that could stop a lion in its tracks. the boy was in a trench coat made of black leather, his shirt was covered by a red buckle vest. his shoes looked like hiking boots, only they went up to his knees. on his head was long, black hair that was the shiniest she ever saw. but what caught her attention was his crimson eyes. 'the same as the monster from earlier.' the boy looked down at her. "My name, my name is Redgarve, zsaag Redgarve." with that, the boy walked off, his coat flapping in the wind.

that was the day Maria met the man of her dreams. As left her home after eating, she went to town. When entering, she asked around if anyone knew where zsaag Redgarve was. Walking to the center of town, she noticed a large building, it looked kind of old. Going in she swallowed her fear and walked in, noticing that, above the door, a neon sign, it read Redgrave. Going in, she looked around, she saw that there wasn’t much in the building. A pool table, a couple chairs, a drum set, a jut-box, a stair case that lead up stairs and a desk at the end of the room with a man with long black hair and two guns on his hips with crimson red eyes in the chair behind it with his feet propped up on the desk looking at her with tired eyes. “can I help you?”

You have the following choice:

1. next story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zsaag (UN: e43rty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zsaag has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593733-short-stories/cid/756576-the-winter-night