*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969707-Halloween-Party
by zsaag
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969707
It's time for Halloween. But what do you wear? Better yet, what happens?

It's time for Halloween. But what do you wear? Better yet, what happens?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alright so this follows a wide variety of characters. Four main people, two guys, two girls. And a fifth choice if you want to add your own people and start it your way.
A list of people will be inside, and each one will have a variety of choices for costumes and choices.
The main people that will be added for the start will be there waiting for what happens after they take it home. They'll be given a white box, but whats inside the box?
I don't want to see any chapters just end. I wanna see this keep going for as long as it can.
Keep the weirdness going!
Just don't get too... weird.

You wanna make a guy change gender? Cool. Wanna have some inflation? Sweetness. Gay love/sex? By all means. Make it trashy if you want!
Just make sure it's well written is my only request. Not a whole lot of errors and such. Something that will keep people reading. No text talk, no one liners. You know?
Other then that, I'll start it, have fun!

Be noted when it comes to what will be inside, I'll make if very oblivious because I want you to decide what is inside. A mystery of sorts! So when those chapters are made, you'll be surprised at what people say.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969707-Halloween-Party