*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/2970269-Possess-her-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Possess her body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Possess her body

    by: The_watcher
As he floated above her, he noticed a sweet smell, of flowers. He noticed her deep brown hair, which seemed to shine with the lights around her room.

It was late in the venting by this point and jay looked at her nightwear, it was a strapped purple top. There were two white bra straps attached to each shoulder.

Her crossed legs sported some pink shorts.

She was remarkably still, only moving occasionally to turn a page, totally engrossed in the book she was reading.

‘Perfect’ jay thought as he watched over like a guardian devil, he saw cleavage from his vantage point, and could see the white cups beneath the loose fitting top.

She had no idea. This delighted jay as he floated above taking different angles, purely because he could. He revealed in this voyeur fantasy, as he pondered on the perfect time to strike.

He noticed that she was on the last page of the chapter, maybe this was the best time to hop in. If she was to move she may alert her parents if he possessed her at a bad angle.

It was the moment, he dove right into her, with no collision occurring, just a small blackness, then brightness, as his eyes opened once more.

This perspective was different, he looked down at his smooth p, bronze arms, that were stretched out in front of him, two hands with long slender finger nails wiggled at his command.

He felt a smile of perverted, bewonderment climb across his face. He brought his hand towards his throat as he said...

‘Test one, two, three’ it was so alien to him, yet so attractive.

‘I love my hot body’ he noted, taking in how melodious it sounded.

He hovered his hands over the mountains that now lay on his chest, His mouth slightly open with excitement, and slowly he lay his hands on the two orbs. The initial feeling of fabric from the top, then the hard cups of the bra caused him to exhale, and with sharp, shaky breaths, he began to press, smother and play with his new tits.

Just then he caught himself, the mirror across was reflecting his actions. It was like watching porn, this girl playing with herself right in front of jay. At his command! Whilst watching the reflection, he squeezed hard on himself and saw how turned-on he looked, the blushed cheeks, the bit lip, all of it made him feel hotter.

His hand began to wander. Downwards. Entering the waistband of his shorts and freezing at the first touch of a liquid that had coated the inside of his panties. Resuming as traced the outside of her pussy.

‘That’s new.’ His grin remained as he cautiously placed his index finger inside, the feeling was new, different, but outstanding. It was like autopilot, his finger rotated, dodged in and out, whilst concentrated in this area, his whole body felt it. He enjoyed how his nipples almost pierced his bra. Meanwhile his other hand had not moved from his left breast, handling it vicariously as he fingers went through the motions.

He pulled his fingers out, and placed them in his mouth as his tongue danced around this foreign taste.

He was once again looking at the mirror.

‘This power is amazing’ standing up he walked over to the reflection. Throwing off his top to reveal a white bra guarding two handfuls.

‘I hope these look as good as they feel’ Jay jokes as he shoved his fingers deep into the crevices of her cleavage. Struggling to unclasp the back, jay decided in anger to grab the cups at the bottom and hoist it over his head, he knew this was the least erotic option, but watching the tits bounce as the bra was pulled over them wasn’t unarousing.

As the still clasped bra landed on the ground he stared hungrily at himself, two perfect boobs sat effortlessly, with two small, pink nipples, hard to the touch, lay in the center.

Almost automatic, his hands assaulted that areas, as he face was once again the picture of pure ecstasy, taking a break, he ripped off her bottoms, some white, stained panties were masking her parts. Before discarding them he took a second to guide his index finger around the spot feeling the damp material.

Snapping back into life, he yanked them down and stepped out of them. Now fully nude he basked in the liberated glory.

‘I can see why they want to go braless’ giggling as he moulded and kneaded. His focus darted to his neatly trimmed down stairs.

You have the following choices:

1. He continues

*Noteb*
2. He does something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The_watcher (UN: the_watchers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/2970269-Possess-her-body